The information below is for members. If you are NOT a member, please see here.
How members can book the tennis court:
- Check the calendar at the bottom of this page to see if the court is free at the time you want.
- If your email address is already registered with us as a recognised sharer of the calendar, you should be able to go direct to www.google.com/calendar , login as yourself, find the cardinham sports calendar and make the booking directly (to register your email, please call Chris on 01208 821409)
- Otherwise, go to www.google.com/calendar* and log in, using the following details:
- user name: email@example.com
- NEW password: – enter as one word (exactly as here): BookTennis99
If the link takes you to your own Google calendar, sign out of your own account and sign in again for the tennis court calendar.
- Open the calendar, select the date and start-time, and click. Enter your name. The court is now booked for you. If you want longer than an hour, enter the finish time. Do NOT delete someone else’s booking – we have to operate on trust.
- Log off.
- If you decide later not to use the court, please cancel your booking so others can use it.
If you are having problems, or don’t have good internet access, phone Chris on 01208 821409 or Malcolm (821216) or Les (821591) and the booking can be made for you.
To book a court, go to www.google.com/calendar and log in as explained above,