See HERE how to join, or how current members can renew their memberships.
Anyone for tennis? Find out about the Club’s tennis facilities in Cardinham, both pay and play and through club membership, and how you can book a court.
The club also promotes other sports and activities – explore the menu for more information.
Cardinham Sports Club has its own outdoor tennis court in the village of Cardinham, near Bodmin – see directions. It also runs a range of other activities, with boules, skittles, croquet, and so on – see our upcoming events.
All are welcome, from within the parish or from outside, to any of our events and to use our tennis court.
- Rural setting, just one court – no worries about other players on other courts
- Flood lighting available for night-time use (pay by coin meter)
- Superb surface for play
- Club house with toilet facilities (key required)
- Free car parking available within the ground
- Very competitive rates:
- Free use of the court for members. Membership is just £15 a year for anyone under 25 who is unemployed or in full time education, £55 for a single adult, £90 for a couple, or £105 for a family – details and application form
- Pay and Play. Non-members are welcome to use the court during daylight hours up to 5.30pm – and our prices have come down (Oct 2022) – it’s now just £7.50 for the court for a one-hour session, or £10 if you want to book the court for two hours – details
- Guests playing with members. Each guest joining member(s) for a game is asked to pay £3 for each game – note that this provision is limited to a maximum three sessions in any calendar year – details
- Book your court online or by phone – here
The Club is an LTA registered venue, which promotes diversity and inclusion and takes safeguarding seriously – see our policies and procedures. The Club is also listed on the LTA website through which it will be possible to make daytime pay-and-play bookings of the court – details*.