Anyone for tennis? Find out about the Club’s tennis facilities in Cardinham, both pay and play and through club membership, and how you can book a court.
The club also promotes other sports and activities – explore the menu for more information.
Or find out more about our general knowledge quiz on 25 March 2023 – see poster, right – or click details
Join now as a new member, or renew your membership.
Cardinham Sports Club has its own outdoor tennis court in the village of Cardinham, near Bodmin – see directions. It also runs a range of other activities, with cycle rides, skittles, croquet, and so on – see our upcoming events.
All are welcome, from within the parish or from outside, to any of our events and to use our tennis court.
- Rural setting, just one court – no worries about other players on other courts
- Flood lighting available for night-time use (pay by coin meter)
- Superb surface for play
- Club house with toilet facilities (key required)
- Free car parking available within the ground
- Very competitive rates:
- Free use of the court for members. Membership is just £15 a year for anyone under 25 who is unemployed or in full time education, £55 for a single adult, £90 for a couple, or £105 for a family – details and application form
- Pay and Play. Non-members are welcome to use the court during daylight hours up to 5.30pm – and our prices have come down (Oct 2022) – it’s now just £7.50 for the court for a one-hour session, or £10 if you want to book the court for two hours – details
- Guests playing with members. Each guest joining member(s) for a game is asked to pay £3 for each game – note that this provision is limited to a maximum three sessions in any calendar year – details
- Book your court online or by phone – here
The Club is an LTA registered venue, which promotes diversity and inclusion and takes safeguarding seriously – see our policies and procedures. The Club is also listed on the LTA website through which it will be possible to make daytime pay-and-play bookings of the court – details*.