Cardinham Sports Club has its own outdoor tennis court in the village of Cardinham, near Bodmin – see directions. It also runs a range of other activities, with cycle rides, skittles, croquet, and so on – see our upcoming events.
All are welcome, from within the parish or from outside, to any of our events and to use our tennis court.
- Open to members and non members
- Rural setting, just one court – no worries about other players on other courts
- Flood lighting available for night-time use (pay by coin meter)
- Superb surface for play
- Club house with toilet facilities
- Free car parking available within the ground
- Very competitive rates:
- Free use of the court for members. Membership is just £12 a year for a youngster in full time education, £50 for a single adult, £85 for a couple, or £98 for a family; deposit for keys £5 – details
- Low charges for guests and visitors (£8 per hour for use of court) – but for insurance reasons, non-members are limited to a maximum three sessions in any calendar year – details
- Book your court online or by phone – here
- All users will abide by our rules