Due to the virus, the Chilli Quiz, Tennis round robin evenings, and organised cycle rides have been postponed.
The tennis court is now CLOSED
Cardinham Sports Club has its own outdoor tennis court in the village of Cardinham, near Bodmin – see directions. It also runs a range of other activities, with cycle rides, skittles, croquet, and so on – see our upcoming events.
All are welcome, from within the parish or from outside, to any of our events and to use our tennis court.
- Open to members and non members
- Rural setting, just one court – no worries about other players on other courts
- Flood lighting available for night-time use (pay by coin meter)
- Superb surface for play
- Club house with toilet facilities
- Free car parking available within the ground
- Very competitive rates:
- Free use of the court for members. Membership is just £12 a year for a youngster in full time education, £50 for a single adult, £85 for a couple, or £98 for a family; deposit for keys £5 – details
- Low charges for guests and visitors (£8 per hour for use of court) – but for insurance reasons, non-members are limited to a maximum three sessions in any calendar year – details
- Book your court online or by phone – here
- All users will abide by our rules