Cardinham Sports Club has its own outdoor tennis court in the village of Cardinham, near Bodmin – see directions. It also runs a range of other activities, with skittles, croquet, and so on – see our upcoming events.
All are welcome, from within the parish or from outside, to any of our events and to use our tennis court.
- Attractive membership rates allowing free play on court
- Pay-and-Play – just hire the court and play (see details below)
- Rural setting, just one court – no worries about other players on other courts
- Flood lighting available for night-time use (members only, pay by coin meter)
- Superb surface for play
- Club house with toilet facilities
- Free car parking available within the ground
- Very competitive rates:
- Free use of the court and clubhouse facilities for members. Membership is just £15 a year for a youngster in full time education or unemployed, £55 for a single adult, £90 for a couple, or £105 for a family – details and application form
- Low charges for guests playing with members (£3 per hour per player) – but this provision is limited to a maximum three sessions in any calendar year – details
- Pay and play – £7.50 for the court for 1 hour, £10 for 2 hours – details
- Book your court online or by phone – here